2013年1月22日星期二

pink chi straightening irons make you a fashion leader

Decade, cruel inhuman-like agents training that lasted chi flat irons 10 years before a complete end and I really did not live up to the Secretary of my expectations and become our batch of the chi members inside top agents, especially assassination this aspect of performance is particularly impressive. then on, I became a full-time agents female assassin, code-named 'chi', never missed the five-year mission, and to measure the contribution to be made by the State can not be. "

"But, the killer is in fact is the most pathetic chi not you kill someone, is killed by someone else. Especially as a qualified State agents killers from you embarked on this road begins, you will not be able to come back to you of the chi life is no longer your own. because the interests of the country than anything else. anything as long as the conflict with the chi national interests, then you get on at any time received a good sacrifice for the country to prepare, a mere one life it matter What? know agents the Code of chi is: everything for the interests of the country! "

"Although I am tired of this killer's life, can not afford to get rid of my chi flat iron. Countries since trained me, I gifted doomed to be dedicated to the country is life, my agent's duties and mission will not be able to stop. I chi is so dead, that last mission, own negligence and died in the target chi special gun, can be considered the glory for the country donated footer, worth attaining it. "

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论