2013年1月24日星期四

in 2010 the most beautiful chi hair products new dazzle the lens

"Fierce, how do you come?" chi straightener put down the cup, looked up at the tall figure of the moment came to his side. "Tomorrow we must go Blazing country, how do you still under?""chi, I want you." Luo Yan Tottenham thorn spit, said as he sat down beside her. A pair of bright Heimou shining Shining hot light, unblinking looked at her.

the chi hair straightener briefly Dodge with eyes some stiff smiles: "Fierce, just shortly also with eating dinner.""Why, I only know that after dinner I separate you another two hours plus ten minutes." Luo Yan pick eyebrow surface look like there is discontent. "chi, to be honest, for a second I do not want to separate from you, I can not stand the sight can not see your shadow."

"Fierce" chi iron looked at him, and quickly dropped his eyes. Hesitated for a moment, some prevaricate said, "Fierce, in fact, you are not a non-I can not be the world's women and more as the stars, and you chi it excellent, so perfect, I believe the future there will be more than excellent woman "

http://www.chihairstraightenerv.com/

没有评论:

发表评论