2012年12月24日星期一

summer longings of 2011 ugg classic short boots phoenix tail grey 5825

The ugg boots uk whispered smile, the warm breath flick my ears, so I embarrassed Xiuyou, such as drinking wine, instant blushing. Heart convulsive, like a fire burning.The night wind breeze, with a biting chill through sodden clothes: "I went to change clothes!" To find an excuse, ugg without looking also like to fly away from the scene.

Put on the ugg sale clothes, I roll up their sleeves, tied up trouser legs and flung his arms in a circle, found still too mast, had to take his Yudai readily tied around his waist.ugg negative proceed leisurely strolled in, aiming my eyes, seems to be very satisfied with my loading powder. Minchun chuckle readily handed me a glass of wine: warm stomach, do not catch a cold. "

I took the cup, frowning at him like a baby: "Your clothes too big matter, to wear on me, ugly Oh!"cheap uggs extracted from the bedside of a white cotton cloth, began gently wipe my dripping hair, slowly authentic: "I feel very good.""Where?" ugg exasperated pursed lip complain: "coupled with a long nose, is the circus clown!"

没有评论:

发表评论