2012年11月19日星期一

summer breeze ghd mk4 pink

The cheapest ghd looked Zheng Yifei look back on the capital that a determination to exert its utmost, smiled and took the hand of Zheng Xiaohu said: "tigers, fly Brother young and talented, maybe not take two years of effort and was transferred back to the capital. "

"It was." Zheng Xiaohu pride quite very own breasts, big brother's ability ghd store never once doubted, then hee laugh, "I will urge my brother to be a good officer."Zheng Yifei and Ning Xuewen bid farewell to,, came to the side of ghd, Zheng Xiaohu also see Ning Shanshan a reluctant expression also ran consolation that girl went. A time only two of them, ghd from the purse and gave it to remove a protective talismans Zheng Yifei said: "Give I come from nothing Masters and efficacious, and you had better personal recover ah."

"Well, I will." ghd hair products wary of it ends up in the arms of his mouth smile staring suddenly open asked: "summer sister, you'll wait for me?"ghd little face a red heart say how hear so ambiguous Does he replied: Well, I'll wait for you to marry me. Ghd's heart with such a layer of consciousness, only Zheng Yifei joke., This time, ghd Zheng Yifei as brother friend like existence, then smiled and said: "Well, an Allen, I waiting for you Huge capital come back to see us. "

没有评论:

发表评论